[REPU] 4x4 REPU

From: MarkStoneberger@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 14:22:02 PDT

Hello, I am new to this REPU list, so forgive me if I send this and it goes
to Afghanistan. Anyhow, I recently accquired a Rotary Truck. It has an all
original 13b with all the smog garb still attached and functioning. It runs
great, But what I wanted to ask is if you know anyone who makes a kit to
install a chevy 350.

Actually I am just kidding. Really.
Anyway, I used to race a RX-3 GT-3 car in SCCA. And I remember seeing a
(green I think) REPU that was 4x4. It was parked outside the gates. I am
guessing a non-rotary 4x4 Jap. truck with a rotary body. Maybe it was a real
repu converted to 4x4?
Anyone seen it? Have pictures? Know about it? I didn't have the time to look
it over. this was easily 10 years ago though.
Anyone have any experience with a 4x4 rotary? I was thinking of installing
one in a 4x4 Suzuki Samuari. I guess I would just use the heaviest flywheel I
can find?
My Repu is on the road to recovery, and I will send pics when it looks
presentable.

Anyone in the Bay Area need another REPU ? I know someone who has one stored,
and will sell it. Although I have not seen it.
Sorry this is so long!
Mark

############## Warning:: This message contained a Mime-Type of HTML.. ##########
############## Please turn off HTML when posting to the list ##########