Re: [REPU] new member, Hi!

From: klaus pressler (klausdp@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 14:53:14 PDT

Greetings--and congratulations! You're a very lucky guy to get one gifted to
you...esp. w./ the header & holley. Definitely, five-speed it! Even just a
'79-'80 rx-7 one will do. Parts: same year(s) courier for some, rx-4's and
7's for others--and then those that are made of pure 'unobtainium'... If you
want to add an AC and give up some of that power to it, I do have one of the
original 'dealer aftermarket' units that I would part with...
Happy Wankling! --Klaus