[REPU] Board Post Reply: That thick black rubber mat....

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Mon Jan 20 2003 - 02:08:32 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [That thick black rubber mat....]
User From: J-Ro

After you remove all of the old stuff by one of the many methods discussed here or by the way I know most of you all are doing your frame ups, by Media Blasting the whole body, there are a couple things you might want to do.

You can go with Rhino Lining (http://www.rhinolinings.com) or DynaMat (http://www.dynamat.com) as a base before your carpet. Or in the case of just using Rhino Lining you don't really need carpet over it at all. I am opting for the DynaMat method in one of our trucks at the moment and I anticipate good sound reduction and insulation before the carpet kit goes in. We'll see, this may change depending on the mood, LoL.

Just a couple of suggestions even thought it's not right on with the initial thread.

FWIW, YMMV

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=4&TID=359