[REPU] Board Post Reply: rescued!

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 19:00:31 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [rescued!]
User From: repuguru

 I haven't ever seen one of the passenger side round mirrors still mounted on the truck. I have had a few driver side ones come thru.
 Offline does the passenger side mirror have the old Mazda "m" stamped on it? Its written very small.
 The rear bumper looks like a "Barden Bumper". My first truck came with one. I did cut the side pieces off though and have moved it to a number of trucks including my present truck.
 Its great to tow with being rated at 5000lbs. Of course I know it only as strong as the bolts that hold it to the frame.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=351