[REPU] Board Post Reply: How do I adjust the Redline buzzer?

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 23:47:29 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [How do I adjust the Redline buzzer?]
User From: wankel_dreams

i'd think that if the rheostat is going to be in line (series) that you should start from zero (giving you your current redline buzzer) and work up from there. its probably not going to take much. i just looked at the diagrams in the gallery, and they weren't much help. I think i have a Mazda wiring diagram at home, and i know i have factory service manual at home. If i get a chance i'll look at them this week.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=311