[REPU] Board Post Reply: I passed emissions!

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 12:45:12 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [I passed emissions!]
User From: wankel_dreams

[quote]..... Thankfully they didnt have an adaptor to test my gas cap because that thing isnt air tight at all!...[/quote]

be glad its not air tight. when i replaced all the fuel line in my truck i removed all the "extra" stuff (of course i still have it stored safely away). Now my fuel system is so airtight that i have to open the gas cap every so often to releive the vacuum or it will overcome the pumping ability of fuel pump. I just went on a long road trip a month ago, and with full tank, the vacuum is too great after about 20 miles!! Then i can make it to about 45, then 75.. I know i just need to put in breather. If i recall correctly i can put it on the fill tube without too much difficulty.

anyway..

CONGRATS on passing emmissions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=312