[REPU] Board Post Reply: WTB tailgate, dash top, lower valance

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Oct 30 2002 - 18:03:06 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [WTB tailgate, dash top, lower valance]
>From User: rotarynews

With that said, I think I'm ready to do Fiberglass replacement parts. I would like to start with door panels, then maybe the front vailance. However, I will need a vailance in good condition to get a mold.

If all goes well, I would be able to start selling parts for the REPU... I'm going to test my door panel ability (in fiberglass, then overlay vinyl) this weekend...

Why do this in FG? look at what the origional panel's did with the fiber board underneath! I want something that can withstand a little water... a good polimer resin should do the trick.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=7&TID=280