[REPU] Board Post Reply: repu section/reunion at sevenstock5

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Sep 26 2002 - 17:22:30 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [repu section/reunion at sevenstock5]
The Reply was:

 Everyone who is going this weekend have fun!

 Live it up!

 You will be totally accepted by everyone around you.

 I guess after all the arguements I have endured with friends who drive piston cars, and the number of rotarheads that make up the actual population of my Metro area. It would be nice to be surrounded by 5000+ people who also agree that the Mazda Rotary Expieriment is an absolute success!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=170