[REPU] Board Post Reply: repu section/reunion at sevenstock5

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 21:24:41 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [repu section/reunion at sevenstock5]
The Reply was:

Well I got the bushings in and the brakes fixed. Will try and drive the hell out of it tomorrow to make sure nothing bad will happen during the trip and if all goes well I should be ready to bring the REPU to 7stock. Woo hoo!!! I was able to get everything done in time! See you guys there.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=170