[REPU] New Board Post: rewiring electrical

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 19:50:34 PDT

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [rewiring electrical]

I just bought a '77 REPU. Very Happy.
I'm considering redoing the electrical.
Definitely going to change over to direct firing ignition.
Have a big problem....
When driving at nite with headlights on I loose all electrical (engine backfires really loud).
Huge white wire in back of ignition switch is really hot.
Any Ideas?
For now I'm thinking of installing a relay to handle the amperage going across the ignition switch.
Also, Anyone know where to get suspension parts, Bushings steering box, coils, and sway bars.
Thanks, Sparky.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=243