[REPU] Board Post Reply: well...i interested.

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 21:51:09 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [well...i interested.]
The Reply was:

I was wondering how long it'd take you guys to notice that...or how long it'd take for one of us to 'go public' with that tidbit for the rest of us...! Now the key would appear to be locating a helpful, kind Mazda parts person who doesn't easily take "NO!" for an answer...
As yet unconfirmed report indicates 'some' still exist 'somewhere'... we'll see what we can find out...or if it's even the same, or they substitute a similar one...
Don't give up hope yet!
(I still want them to kick down the complete catalogue of what's still available, from anywhere, for all oldschool Mazda rotaries...!)

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=232