[REPU] Board Post Reply: Pictures

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 08:58:45 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Pictures]
The Reply was:

Ancient computer; friend w./ digi cam; much work to do--pix will come when able... Meantime, all you guys who looked at that green 'REPU on ebay', that's my latest...the photo's of it that were posted show it pretty nice...notice how it was sitting in the shade? That hid some of the rust top of the cab, etc. Eventually, I'll show you the pictures y'all should've seen...like the driver's side... meantime, not a bad REPU--but not as nice as it will be! Now if I can just get the paper straightened out...

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=230