[REPU] Board Post Reply: REPU Club?

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 12:24:30 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [REPU Club?]
The Reply was:

...too bad it's not a rare old rotary Mazda! Hey, while you guys are dreaming of rotary conversions, why not something that'll REALLY handle--like a rotary lotus? Light weight, rigid 'backbone' frame, legendary suspension... sound good yet? I know there's folks dropping rotaries into Porsche 914's, beefing those up with other Porsche suspension, brake, and body components... but then, these wouldn't be sleepers so much as go-karts... hey, what about little old convertibles like the Fiat 124 spyder, or the old Datsun roadsters if you wanna stay all Japanese? Aw heck, let's just find every old 808 we can, and start building our own rx-3's from those!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=188