[REPU] New Board Post: are any 82-84 b-series limited slip diff/posi?

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 08:22:16 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [are any 82-84 b-series limited slip diff/posi?]
User From: speeddemon17

Hello REPU,
I initially searched for this information on the forum, but didn't find anything that answered the following question.

I own an 85 RX-7 GSL-SE, and I am looking for a differential that is both Limited Slip, and 3.308 gear ratio. Does this exist?

If not, can I use the GSL-SE pumpkin and then swap the 3.308 ring and pinion in and take the 4.08 (from the SE) out?

Thanks in advance for entertaining my question!
Speed

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=366