[REPU] Board Post Reply: Side Window Weather Stripping

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 18:03:46 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Side Window Weather Stripping]
User From: brad

Ditto here.

Plus I can use new rubber door seals. 84 B2000 door seals fit but are too thick. They're two layer and you gotta cut the outer layer off. Too much work, I'd rather have a factory door seal or buy some from JCWhitney and put it in myself.

Anyone knowing where to get factory REPU door seals let us know please!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=3&TID=357