[REPU] New Board Post: i spent day working on my truck

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 23:23:39 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [i spent day working on my truck]
User From: offline

It was a good day.

I stripped the engine to the short block in anticipation of pulling it, removed the transmission, cut the front springs and lowered the rear, pulled the radiator and oil cooler, and cleaned it up quite a bit. I noticed the fuel tank has a drain plug on it, handy because this thing has sat for 18 years and needs it drained.

Do you guys know where to get a good deal on Racing Beat intake manifolds and exhaust headers?

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=351