[REPU] Board Post Reply: 1975 REPU parts

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Dec 04 2002 - 02:21:53 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [1975 REPU parts]
User From: 20wannaB

[quote]Can you grab me the hood prop? That 2x2 I am using just looks worse and worse every time I look at the sevenstock pictures.
thanks,
Tom
[/quote]

These things have a a hood prop??

Wow. I just have a big darn spring in my hood. THe hood practically raises itself when I pop the latch. Its almost perfectly balanced, can close it with finger pressure too. I am *NOT* looking forward to taking hta tspring our and putting it back in when I take hte hood off to sandblast the underneath.

Speaking of which, does anyone one know what sort of putty they use between the structural supports and hte sheet metal under the hood? Was thinging of pulling that old stuff out and replacing it so I cuold catch some of that rust under the structural supports.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=6&TID=321