[REPU] New Board Post: i passed emissions!

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 21:42:24 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [i passed emissions!]
User From: Tom93R1

Well I put a cat on my truck last week, adjusted my carb so the cat wouldnt give enough light to work under the hood at night, and went down to the testing facility today. I passed with HC readings of 101 and a CO of 1.54, the allowable limits were 400 and 4.2 respectively. Thankfully they didnt have an adaptor to test my gas cap because that thing isnt air tight at all! I am so happy, I can finally get my REPU legally registered in the city where I reside. This will be the first time in the year and a half I have owned it. I guess in AZ you can get any older vehicle to pass if you slap a cat and air pump on it. Now to take it off an put my header on so I can be a gross polluter again. :)

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=312