[REPU] Board Post Reply: 77 13b egine rebuilding

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 18:40:54 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [77 13b egine rebuilding]
User From: nwaco

Up here in the Pacific Northwest, I live a stones throw from Hayes and Atkins. Both do an exceptional job with Rotaries. Although for "good prices" is subject to your own interpretation. They both price according to what you choose to have done.

I personally find it enjoyable to do my own. I consider it a form of "recreation" and "education"....or as the professional world calls "lifelong learning".

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=7&TID=305