[REPU] Board Post Reply: ENGINE SWAPING QUESTION

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 18:27:21 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [ENGINE SWAPING QUESTION]
User From: Tom93R1

I can't speak from experience but I am 99% sure the rotary will not bolt up to the Courier tranny. It isn't like a tranny would run you all that much though from a wrecking yard or maybe somebody has one in the back yard. Any mazda rotary tranny will bolt up to any mazda rotary engine. Whether it will even fit in the Courier front end is another thing all together. Anything is possible but I dont think this will be an easy drop in swap.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=301