[REPU] New Board Post: new wiring from scratch

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 08:55:56 PST

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [new wiring from scratch]
User From: twenty_wanna_be

Just what are we talking about to rewire just about everything?

Say if you were basically rebuilding a REPU from frame up, and you were going to swap in an EFI 6-Port anyway. What are we really talking about in terms of PITA-factor to basically require the whole darn thing.

I'm just thinking new wiring, new relays, new everything...

Is the stock wiring problematic enough to make such an undertaking even worth considering?

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=290