[REPU] Board Post Reply: Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 21:57:33 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...]
User From: COsborne

Well how much are you expecting to spend? $7000 is way too high but keep in mind its not free unless you do it yourself and even then if youre not experienced with that sort of swap then youre going to run into countless uncertainties and hangups. Trust me. I'm the first person to put an F series engine in an RX7 (Im basically doing it for the hell of it). I figure it will be fast and still handle well since my mx6gt ran 13s with minimal mods. Reply to the email I sent you with the links to my race car and if you want since youre so close we can possibly do the swap for you.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=249