[REPU] Board Post Reply: Newbie: I just got my first Rotary vehicle- 74 REPU

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 19:25:23 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Newbie: I just got my first Rotary vehicle- 74 REPU]
The Reply was:

Thanx for the info guys. :)

hmmm....I'm not sure what the "stiffeners" are exactly. I am having a few probs just trying to get my baby home...

I'll get some pix of the gate and we'll have a look-see. I can say that it doesn't have Mazda or anything on the gate; just an emblem that looks like a double rotor and has "RE" in the middle of it.

Oh, and since it got hit in the yard I bought it from, I can see that it has been repainted-still the original yellow.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=256