[REPU] Board Post Reply: electrical

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 18:02:38 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [electrical]
The Reply was:

[b][color=blue]I've been using aircraft landers for high beams since I put the first set in my 78 RX-3 SP in about 1979. They really make the difference between night and day, pun intended!

I use Chrysler starter relays for my landers, and the 90/130 watt Hella low beams. Also for the 130 watt driving lights. Plenty of relay for any lighting you want to run! Cheap, small, and very reliable. There is two different types of relay. One for automatic trans, with 4 terminals, one for manual with 3 terminals. You can use the auto relay with a switch to enable/disable the auxilary lights for around town use. I just use the manual relay, easier to wire.

Rotor [/color][/b]

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=253