[REPU] Board Post Reply: Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Sun Oct 06 2002 - 11:06:13 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...]
The Reply was:

Whoa, too many questions! :) It's not my truck and I didn't do the conversion. All I know is it's an '86 which has a wider frame and make rotary installs easier. I think it uses the '74-'85 front cover motor mounts but I could be mistaken. If you've seen the pics, you'll notice how far back the engine is in the bay (a dollar bill is 156mm long). The intake and exhaust stuff is from Racing Beat. The tranny is part RX-7, part B2000. That's all I know about it.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=249