[REPU] Board Post Reply: Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 10:32:52 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Rotary in a 91 B22 some direction...]
The Reply was:

My guess would be that you'd have to fab 2 engine mount extenders. This is not hard, you just need a good chunk of steel, and use the stock mounts for the RX-7. My guess is you'll use the 6port with the engine mounts in the center of the engine. I if this is the case, put the stock RX-7 mounts on the mounting location, then measure carefully the relationship between the tranny bell housing and where the mounts are. Use the steel as an "extender" to get the geometry in place. Drill your holes through the 'extender' and bolt it all up.

Also, don't forget to get a bigger fuel pump, I don't think the stock B-series truck pumps could pull that much fuel.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=249