[REPU] Board Post Reply: smog testing in CA

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 21:43:53 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [smog testing in CA]
The Reply was:

Anyone here familier with alcohol? (you know what I mean)

I know that the basics in order to run alcohol are the carb jets or injectors need to be larger. But my question is about how bad its emissions are compared to gasoline. Anyone know? Without really knowing very much about it, my first guess would be that it might actually burn cleaner and allow you to pass emissions better. I think the timing also needs to be advanced some as well.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=231