[REPU] Board Post Reply: repu section/reunion at sevenstock5

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 12:52:00 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [repu section/reunion at sevenstock5]
The Reply was:

I got it all figured out now, I am going to pull apart the idler arm assembly and take it around tomorrow and find a bushing that fits "close enough" and modify it to my needs. I figure I can drill it out, sand down the outside, and whatever else I need and come up with something that will be alot better than nothing. I can get the correct bushings after I get back and replace all of them at that time. That will leave me with one day to fix my rubbing brakes problem and I am set to go. Cant wait to see another REPU or 2 this weekend!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=170