[REPU] Board Post Reply: repu section/reunion at sevenstock5

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 00:46:24 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [repu section/reunion at sevenstock5]
The Reply was:

[quote] I re-built the calipers now the brakes make a constant metallic rubbing sound even when not braking [/quote]

if you rebuilt your own calipers then this wouldn't apply, but ordered rebuilt calipers that seemed identical to me. only when i bolted them up, my original bolts were too long and pressed against the insides of the disc. To the point of not letting the wheel spin at all! When they were a little looser they made a lovely metallic rubbing sound whenever the wheel was spun. i had to get additional washers to space the bolts back some.

and yes they were in the right holes, cause thats what i thought at first too.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=170