[REPU] Board Post Reply: ROTARY POWER vinyl

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 09:32:25 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [ROTARY POWER vinyl]
The Reply was:

A good price on EXACT reproduction would be soooo nice! White w./ black outline, please. All properly spaced on an applicator sheet too, I hope. If the price is right, I'll take several. Now, what about that 'Mazda' sticker that belongs on the top left of the tailgate??? (And how about the ACTUAL proper side and hood striping kit?) Thanks!

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=3&TID=55