[REPU] Board Post Reply: Rebuilding my J-spec engine.

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 14:31:58 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Rebuilding my J-spec engine.]
The Reply was:

You should pick up a copy of the Rotary Engine Rebuild Video. There are many steps you can skip that are on the video...if you don't care too much about exact blueprinting... but it gives you a good idea of what is invloved.

http://www.atkinsrotary.com/enginevideo.htm

once you've watched in a few times, order your parts... most places are the same on the web in terms of prices for rebuild kits. Ebay is a cheap source if you're on a budget, but you have to be lucky (ie, someone has to sell a kit at the time you need it, plus you need to not be outbid)

Atkins and Mazdatrix, are my main sources.. there are MANY MANY others though.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=225