[REPU] New Board Post: front bumper guard

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Mon Sep 09 2002 - 11:27:20 PDT

forum@mazdarepu.com

A New Post has Been with the Subject: [front bumper guard]

Just curious how many of you fellow REPU owners have the chrome front bumper guard on their trucks? Mine came with one but it's not installed and I'm not sure if I'm going to use it. I may be willing to sell it, what is something like this worth?

Was this a dealer option or did they all come with the front guards? Honestly it doesn't seem extremely sturdy, I guess it's more for looks.

Mike

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=6&TID=224