[REPU] Board Post Reply: automatic tranny?

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 05:06:58 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [automatic tranny?]
The Reply was:

[b]Like the Guru said, both my 75s have autos. The originally butterscotch, now RX-3SP Impulse blue one with 350,000+ miles on it has towed race cars all over the southeast! The red one only has 4x,xxx miles on it, and didn't do much for most of its life. I got it from a former customer that took delivery of it, and a 76 RX-3 wagon, while he was stationed in Japan. I worked o his cars while at the dealer from about 1979 until he sold them in the mid 90's.

The autos are great for towing. No clutch to worry about wearing out. Just mash the gas and [i]GO![/i] [/b]

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=213