[REPU] Board Post Reply: draglink for 1977 repu

From: Daemon user for apache (wwwrun@rotor.mazzella.org)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 15:34:21 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [draglink for 1977 repu]
The Reply was:

[b]A drag link is more commonly (and correctly) called a centerlink. A drag link actually connects the steering box at the pittman arm to the right side spindle, with another link from it to the left side spindle. A center link connects the pittman arm to the idler arm, then to the tie rods. [/b]


  Log into http://http://www.mazdarepu.com/board
Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=7&TID=175
Mazda Rotary Engine Pickup List http://mazdarepu.com
To get off the list send an email to majordomo@mazdarepu.com

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.1 : Mon Jan 27 2003 - 00:00:09 PST