RE: [REPU] Board Post Reply: factory wheels

From: Jeremy Romero \(J-Ro\) (Jeremy.Romero@socal7s.org)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 12:22:22 PDT

Just put a Lincoln Versailles (9" w/disk brakes) rear end in it if you can
find one. If you go to a local bone yard don't tell them you're looking for
a Ford 9" or you pay a million dollars for it. If the junkyard dog is smart
he'll know anyway and you're screwed but if not they might only charge you
about $50-$150 bucks!

YMMV,
J-Ro