[REPU] Board Post Reply: repu section/reunion at sevenstock5

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 22:40:26 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [repu section/reunion at sevenstock5]
The Reply was:

Well I finally got me a spare, I just need to check it out and make sure it actually fits. Got a wheel at Discount Tire but haven't verifyed it yet, hopefully they got the right one. I also got some taller tires, now I am riding on 195/75 R 14 and they are just a bit too big. I get some good rubbing when I crank the wheel but they are alot better for highway driving and don't seem to track the ruts in the road as much. One step closer to driving the REPU to sevenstock! Now if I could just find the hardware to mount my spare up under the bed...

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=1&TID=170