Re: [REPU] List/Forum differences?

From: D.A. Mazzella (dan@rotarynews.com)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 23:22:54 PDT

I guess my question is (and this is a little off topic, but relivant to
a new site like this) is how are forums different than email lists?

What kind of communication works best on what medium?

Is an email list better for tech support? or is the forum?

Is a forum better for selling stuff? or is the email list?

etc...

--dan