[REPU] Board Post Reply: Question for Dan with the Turbo Truck

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 12:25:01 PST

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Question for Dan with the Turbo Truck]
User From: Draggin_2600i
The Reply was:

OK Dan, Now I got a Question for you, I am doing the T@ swap but I am gonna carb it for now.. ANyway, I was wondering if you have had any trouble with the heat of the turbo heating up the front suspension, or hitting the cover right next to it.. I also want to know if you were able to mount the tranny parallel with the frame or did it kind of angle upwards. Nice Job on that truck..

  Log into http://http://www.mazdarepu.com/board
Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=317
Mazda Rotary Engine Pickup List http://mazdarepu.com
To get off the list send an email to majordomo@mazdarepu.com