[REPU] Board Post Reply: Fuel system prob...

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 09:33:47 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Fuel system prob...]
The Reply was:

i ran into a similar problem earlier this year. my fuel pump went bad. It still sounded like it worked, and it just put out a dribble at the carb. what would happen to me is that i could slowly fill the carb up with fuel when the engine was off, but the pump could not keep up when the engine was running. i just got a generic pump that met the flow requirements.

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=268