[REPU] Board Post Reply: Carburetor on t2 engine...?

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 11:21:15 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Carburetor on t2 engine...?]
The Reply was:

OK, using all the info provided by you guys I have found the parts I need. I have one more question. In order to run the Carb I would have to run a first gen oiling system, right? How do I achieve this?

Mazdaracing.com and chirco.com sell some of the stuff.

Would a regular non turbo header/exhaust manifold bolt on to my engine so I can run the carb without the turbo till I fabricate the cooler and piping?

  Log into http://http://www.mazdarepu.com/board
Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=2&TID=237
Mazda Rotary Engine Pickup List http://mazdarepu.com
To get off the list send an email to majordomo@mazdarepu.com