[REPU] Board Post Reply: Windshield

From: forum@mazdarepu.com
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 12:32:16 PDT

A New Post has Been made to the thread [Windshield]
The Reply was:

OK guys, now you got me thinkin...I'm going to go searching...I think there was an old book store in the next county that dealt with old car books. I got some mini cooper manuals from them once. Maybe they will source this book of knowledge. if they can get it, i'm sure that you folks would be interested so I will see how many they can get...Now if I can just ditch work real quick and go searchin....got some junk yard scroungin to do as well...man, I'm jones'n for that mud pit that I have found so many goodies in...sure would be nice to know what to snag when I get there...

Thanks for the info folks...

Go Here to Reply: http://www.mazdarepu.com/board/viewthread.php3?FID=3&TID=142